Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Just How Sick Am I?

An illustrated (fine, hyperlinked) guide:

Saturday: Finished reading Vengeance.

Sunday: Watched Munich for the third time (in three years).

Monday: Started reading Every Spy a Prince.

Monday night: had fun fever dream in which I inducted my class of 4th graders into the Mossad.

Money-quote:

"I feel like we've all really started to jell together as a team. This will make future assignments go a lot smoother."

Even sadder-- when I've re-told this story to colleagues I've had to change the Mossad to the CIA so no one thinks I'm too Jew-ey.

1 comment:

The back of the hill said...

Yah, I usually don't get to that stage till after four or five days of too much whiskey and not enough sleep.

I try not to do that more than once or twice a year.