Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun email

Received today:

Subject: Please add to "Morons" list

Hi,

I wanted to drop you a line and see if we might be able to obtain a link on your links area to our website called Rapture Forums?

We noticed you had listed on your links area ministries that are similar to ours and we thought we'd be a good addition to your list.

Thank you and God bless.

Chris

Rapture Forums

Dear Chris:

Wow, just how desperate do you guys have to be for readers to email someone like me, with a loyal fanbase that is seriously three former classmates from college, my girlfriend, and occasionally a trained monkey from the zoo? I mean, asking to be put under the "Morons" section? I guess I have to admire your ability to bend over and spread the other cheeks like a champ. I bet they made you guys take a course in e-hazing over at Internet Missionary Prep School, didn't they?

Still, since you asked nicely, I suppose I'll be happy to add you to the list-- though I have to say, Chris, unless you're asking the Holy Spirit to beam chocolate through people's screens to influence their decisions to accept Hay-Zeus as their savior and all, that any traffic you get through me is going to be, shall we say, less than disposed towards your perspective. I don't suppose you'd be interested in placing a link to my blog, would you?

Yours in Antichrist,

The Friar

No comments: