Sunday, July 30, 2006

And screw you, too

It's everyone's favorite comedy duo, Fucknut and Douchebag!

"Hey fucknut, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, douchebag, how about we kiss?"

"I don't know, I'm still kind of tired from last night."

"Hmm... Hey, want to play 'Blame the Jews' for a while?"

"Sure! Let's see... 'I blame the Jews with my little brain for... something that is... wet.'"

"Um... Poisoning wells?"

"Right!"

"Hey, this is fun! Ok, I blame the Jews with my little brain for... something that is... stupid."

"Comparing the Lebanon war to the Holocaust?"

"Sure."

Be sure to catch the reruns on next week- Wednesday nights at 9:30. It's must shoot-TV TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna know where is kofi regarding the storming of un buildings in gaza
uhh maybe it was a mistake? unlike the israelis

Anonymous said...

An axis connecting countries technically must be a straight line--you cannot quite draw a straight line connecting Iraq, Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela on a standard Mercator projection. However, on certain types of azimuthal equal area projections, a straight line is possible. Noteworthily, such a line also passes through Saudi Arabia, Lybia, British Columbia, French Polynesia, New Zealand, and the Golapagos Islands. (You evil pelican-turtle hybrids...I know what you're planning...)

Anonymous said...

where's the monroe doctrine when we need it?