Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It never gets old

Don't tell me otherwise. I couldn't bear it.

Recent Searches:

- "male chauvinism and chasid and women." Male Chauvanism? From Chasidim? Are you crazy? Everyone knows that the Chasids are the cool ones. The Hasids, by contrast, are are total dicks. Chasids respect their women more than rubies, and even certain kinds of emeralds (sapphires, of course, are negotiable. If you can cut them a deal, they might be able to swing something)

- "emasculated shuls." I'm just saying, cupolas look a little yonic to me. Not like those powerful, thrusting, cathedrals.

- "shoah and martyr." Hi, Grandma!

- "jenny heineman tattoo." Look, I don't care what you heard, I have no idea how the girl got my picture tattooed on her butt.

- "david wolpe brain tumor." Hey guys, fun is fun, but wishing brain tumors on people isn't nice. Besides, it sounds like David Wolpe has enough problems at the moment. Let's concentrate on sending out nice vibes and prayers into the world, and hoping that any collective negative energy in the universe gets sent in the direction of, I don't know, some other Wolpe.

- "catholic confession unhealthy." AMEN!

- abir warrior arts." FINE, I'll write the stupid post! God, you ridicule a few schmucks for thinking they're the second coming of Ninja Christ, and all of a sudden the whole Internet explodes. Geez.

No comments: