Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Long Overdue

Recent searches:

- "Yehoshua Sofer". We're here, we're crazy. Get used to it.

- "Lazer Brody Abir". Should I feel bad about giving these guys so much free advertising?

- "Ger Hasidism". Awesome hats.

- "Wanting to move to Bat Ayin". Get your head examined.

- "The Book of Pat". A bit of a snooze. Try the Book of Jerry instead.

- "Vatican Guidelines Purchasing True Cross Relics". I'm going to assume there's a memo on this somewhere in their archives. Probably in the same box as all the missing Pius XII documents.

- "Seder Orange Joke". I do not have high hopes for this joke.

- "Friar Yid". At your service.

- "Lazer Brody Racist". Only when he talks about the death of Palestinian kids as wonderful acts of God.

- "Passover Dietary Limits Non-Europeans". You get rice. Which means you can technically have Passover Sushi. Bastards.

- "Orange Rind Seder Plate Feminist". Sounds like a new brand of women's lib fine china. I'm sure my mother would buy some.

- "2007 Alcoholics Anonymous Rape Allegations Against Bob". Man, Bob, this year doesn't seem to be off to a very good start for you. Maybe you should take up cocaine.

- "Painting of the Moschiach by Schwartz". What?

- "Jon Stewart's 9-11 Speech". I am pretty damn sure I have nothing about that here. This may also explain why I have so few readers.

And lastly,

- "Only I Have the Answer Chocolate". Yeah, you tell that chocolate who's boss! Thinks it's so big.

1 comment:

Sholom said...

The GGC told Michel Schwartz to paint a picture of what the world will be like when Moshiach comes. A copy of it hangs in my mother's dining room.